Stone Ridge Orchard is a 200-year-old historic working farm on 115 acres in the heart of the Rondout Valley.
- U-Pick typically begins in July. We offer U-Pick Peaches in the summer (July-Aug.) and Pears & Apples in the fall (Sept.-Oct.). Call for availability!
- Our farmstand is currently open Thursday thru Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm. Produce, baked goods, apple cider, hard cider, and other locally sourced fares all sold here.
- Wood-Fired Pizza is available Friday thru Sunday from 11 am to 7 pm
- The farm bar and tasting room is open during events and available for private party rentals. Come for cider tastings, NY beer, wine & cocktails!
- Available for private weddings and events. Set amongst our heirloom apple trees are a 300-year-old oak, full bar, and award-winning ciders. Our magical site can fit your vision with unparalleled character and charm. A spectacular setting for a lifetime of memories.
3012 State Route 213, Stone Ridge, NY, USA